Thursday, April 13, 2006

I got a reader...now i have to blog....

I do love blogging...but I dont know whether anybody reads that or not...I dont care that also...
Now I have a reader who have not promised me to read...but I feel she may read my blog..

Is this blog about her...?
No...It is not about her...the thing is that I met her blog while searching for my lost blog..So she just came in without my permission..As I got her thru google and we chat in gtalk she can be aptly named google gal.When you search yourself, you sometime meet your alter ego..or atleast feel that this is your alter ego..But I am bad in starting relationships..or keeping them...but as of now..I enjoying chatting with her....a nice girl with a beautiful blog...

Tomorrow is vishu....when you are in different environment it is not that significant..today i tried calling my mom to ask how to prepare vishukani...
But I couldnt get the line... :-(
anyway 2mrow morning i m going to prepare a kani with my available knowledge...n resources..where in delhi i will get kanikonna...
kittate varilla...

I feel now a days I m really stoic...When God hands you over so many defeats he do that to make you stronger..My TISS result will come on 18th but really i m not that worried...am I getting matured or am I going a depression phase where I am mistaking it as my stoic attitude ?? I dont know...But as of now I am really amazed by my capability of being happy even without a galfriend, even not gulping alcohol, even not smoking, living 25 years without having sex for even once.. and even not being rich..for the matter of fact I dont derive pleasure from my job...
Still I m happy...infectiously happy...

yaar... its all about attitude...be happy for ever.. u get some u lose some....
But act as if your the luckiest guy ever lived in the world...it becomes a habit...
My smile was just a mask to hide my disappointments..Now it has become a way of life for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home