Monday, April 17, 2006

I got the biggest gift of my life.......

This vishu...was something special for me.....
Now when should I tell my mom about the biggest gift
my kannan has given to me...that is the only question...???
Before that...my gift also need to accept me after seeing me.. and understand me..completely. Am I making too much demands or am I too afraid to take that risk due to fear of failure ,But underlying fact is that I just dont want to make my mom sad thats it...
I have talked to many people in my life...but I feel she was something different, buzzling with energy....and damn frank....Kanna is this the girl for my life .....tell me.....
She write poems...She is cute....and romantic She can talk to you for more than half an hour and you feel she called u jus b4.. and wat more u want ??? and above all she is also passionate about my kannan....I spoked about her to my best friend...today....I have promised him that i will tell him if I like some gal at some point of my life.... I told him about our discussion and he aslo feels that this is a gal whose wavelenght is amtching with me... so gr8ly...

It was the biggest thing which i wanted in my partner...that she should be a devotee of kannan...may be the world would declare that i m crazy...But for me...until now he is everything,He is not God for me...May be he is my best friend..my brother with whom i can fight and cry... my inspiration my motivation and purpose of life..
And when he gives me a partner who also is an adherent follower what more can I can ask....I have promised to dream about her... may be i will dream..... or not I dont know....I have grown too unromantic...but I love her....so very deeply.......

Today my windows got corrupted....the reason which i asked her to give for not submittng the assignments it back fired me.....and my gtalk is gone....Has the love bug bitten me too !!!!!
A whole blog dedicated to a gal...may be somepont of time we will read this together.....:-)...
Will wait 4 that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home