Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I feel a lump in my throat....but not helpless...

Again a post with 2 parts....now a days I am forced to compartmentalise my thoughts.....when cupid strucks...u are changed soul....

Outburst.....

No one would like to talk about sexual harassment....It is like an accident....

When your loved ones become a victim of that.. then only you will acknowledge the fact that accidents do exist...same is the case of sexual harassement...

It is not about me being preachy...When you see a chick...your hormone levels do go up....(except if you are a hermit with immense self control.. you will feel nothing when you are brushed with a girls body...)But it doesnt mean that you cup her breasts..and fondle her body to dampen your dirty fire.It is animal instict...You are a qualified man only when you control your emotions...or else you are mad dog who ought to killed....Yes society do permits killing of mad dogs...

Slap them hard girls....Men please..When your wife,sister or mom get the same experience.. will you continue to show this indifference....If we continue this attitude it is just matter of time....that predators will reach your home tooo.....

It is just an emotional outburst which I couldnt control and I shouldnt control also..proactive comments are welcome...Will write about this after I collect my thoughts....and information...

A real time story that I read in PG came to my mind...And I think this should be shared...

(as my memory is poor and i couldnt locate the thread...I m posting the of the story..may be some rewordings...some additions...are there but story is a true... one...according to my belief)

There were three teenage girls who used to move in a crowed mumbai train to thier college/school...There was a man who used to molest them(yes...that is the word...we use very less criminal word..tease...so that...it doesnt get the needed stress)

Being not coward and when the incident started repeating these girls confided to a bolder girl in thier class...And she came up with an idea..We will inform this to police and will take police in mufti....so that we can catch that devil...redhanded....

They did the same...The bolder girl was in another seat..from where she could see the proceedings...the man who fondled her classmates breasts was a familiar figure for her...That devil was responsible for her birth...He was her father....and when the police caught him...redhanded...that girl moved near the door....looking outside...she waited for the train coming in the next track...

And in the tracks of mumabi..hers was another suicide....I dont know what happened to that father...and daughter....But think devils think of your loved ones before making those grave mistakes...

Yes your family, your image in the society etc are more important than fingering the cunt and fondling the breasts of a strange lady...If still you cant control it go kill yourself before you get killed like a mad dog...

Spread awareness about this menace...atleast that we should do...bare minimum....

Togetherness.....

When you weep...

Its me who's sad...

When you smile.....

Its me who's happy...

When you are bright...

Its me who shines...

When togetherness

strikes it catch you

completely wrongfooted..

and you fall together

to rise another day....

When shoulders are wet

Then hearts are light....

When I hold your hands....

I feel so strong...the

strenght of togetherness

Dont you feel so... ?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home