Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Today I met a lion hearted man

I always wondered who is my role model...
Is that my mom who could manage any budget...?
or my dad who has taken a vow to hurt none...?
No I do love them the most...but If the question is 'would I want to emulate them..?'
A 'no' will be my answer....Today I came accross one whom I wish to emulate
http://www.alexisleon.com/
If you have time visit this website...If you dont have time...find time and visit this one...
He will be an answer for all your doubts about life...throw away all your self help books...

I dedicate this post to him...and the same poem is posted in the comments section of his blog..

To Alexis

Today I found you
read your story with
anguish,exictement
and a sense of triumph.

I only had my kannan*
with me as my mentor,
as my best friend, as my
soul and he was mine.

I wanted him to love me
more than anyone else.
Now I dont want it,I want
him to love you more

You may think I am mad
But I care little for that
I gift you my lord with wet
eyes and heavy heart

I may be crying because
I am not as strong as you
I am happy because I gifted
you my sole reason for joy

13 Comments:

Blogger Paresh Palicha said...

Great!! Your Gift is the ultimate. Everything else is small in front of the Great Man.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Paresh Palicha said...

Great!! Your Gift is the ultimate. Everything else is small in front of the Great Man.

11:50 AM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:52 PM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

@ Alexis

It was a post for u and I feel elated to see your comments on that..Thanks for the wishes..I will definitely visit you the next time I come to kerala...

@Paresh
I dont know whether it is ultimate..or not. But I can gift only what I have..and believe what is mine.May my kannan be his guardian angel...
How did you come to my blog ? just ran thru ur blog..Nice it is..will go and see tat in detail when i am free..

11:55 PM  
Blogger Dew Drops said...

true man. i admire him too.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Paresh Palicha said...

I came thru Alexis' blog. He is my Hero too.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Paresh Palicha said...

I came thru Alexis' blog. He is my hero too.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am an Alexis fan.. when I just need someone to lean on.. he is always there..he is a friend everyone deserves, but very few are lucky to find.. I am one of the luckiest!

1:35 PM  
Blogger silverine said...

This dedication is so beautiful..came here via Alexis' blog and we are all his fans ..all of us who comment and all those who read his blogs silently.

10:56 PM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

All comments hail great Alexis...
and he is worth more than what we all write.as immigrant said..very few people are lucky to find him as a friend.Still I m in an admiration phase as Silverence said I am more a fan of Alexis than his friend.May be someday i can also think about being a friend of Alexis...That would be gr8 honour indeed.
thank for all...I am happy.

5:55 AM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

sorry silverine...I mispelt your beautiful name...;)

5:56 AM  
Blogger pophabhi said...

Alexis has been the KING of our blogosphere. As silverine told, we all are BIG fans of his. The best person to be met!

1:18 AM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

@abhi
all comments lead to alexis..

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home