Friday, April 09, 2010

My sister….

You need a shoulder to cling on
With no emotional baggage attached
You need someone to vent your frustrations
You need someone to make you smile
You need a lap to sleep like a baby
When the whole world gives up on you
You turn to your mom and realize that
Your pain will pain her more and then…
Then you wish to have a sister like the one
I have…blessed are the ones like me
who have a sister to take all the pain
My tears pain her but she douses them all
She make me feel at home even in exile
We don’t share a bond of blood but we
do share a divine bond of love and care.

Long live my dear…may god bless you....
Love you my sis..you are best

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice one.. hw r u my friend?

2:54 PM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

koooi
how havw you been ?

1:54 PM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

yeah .... true ... even if you are outta touch w/ ur sis for years, the day you talk to her, it'll seem like no distance existed

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home