Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Feeling like a king

Friends are now far and few
But the ones I have does care for me
Oh Lord What more can I ask you for ?
I am so happy than everbefore.

I feel so obliged when someone care about me than myself without seeking anything in return.When that someone happens to be your friend you feel so blessed...you feel so protected from this chaotic world.You feel so sure of your collective identity.
You feel like a king.And no other relationship can give you that bliss...

I love you my friends who has made my life this beautiful.

Offtopic:
Sorry veluvetta..The first line sounds as if I copied that sentence from your profile.But that is exactly what I want to say...It is not my fault that you said it so beautifully some days before me..I dont have time,energy and money to face a plagarisim suit.so forget it...:P

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice one... :)friend! ;)

11:02 PM  
Blogger How do we know said...

same thing happened to me last Friday.. and i was also very touched!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home