Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Second Birthday


I write when I am sad.
I write when I am happy
I write when I am disturbed
I write when I am excited
I don't write when I am blank

And I am blank now. But still I chose to scribble down something, because my lighthouse is turning 2.

Live until I kill you or live until someone else kills you.
If both of that didn’t happen live forever. But be a happy lighthouse always! That in fact I should remind myself.
Though I do understand that happiness is a matter of choice; practicing it in real life is indeed a tough thing …
Sometimes I feel like deleting you...Sometimes I feel proud that I wrote all these…
Sometimes I feel I wasted all my useful time writing all these crap. Whatever redundant I can’t deny the fact
that you are nothing but a virtual reflection of myself.

Happy Birthday Dear!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Known Stranger said...

your light house is a scorpio born i welcome it.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Sridevi said...

Wish your own reflection on birthday! Who gets to do that?! Only the ones who can reflect. Lucky you....you can see yourself like a second person!
Best wishes to your "reflection"!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

I can tell u one thing and that is u have ever wasted one moment writing by this lighthouse. Coz there are scores of readers out here like myself who have lapped up every little morsel that u have offered us with great delight!
:)

Have an equally eventful and creative third year ahead!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Alexis said...

Happy birthday...
Expecting many more posts from you...

9:50 AM  
Blogger Anphy said...

that was a really honest post :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger mathew said...

wishing a very belated happy birthday!!`:-)

12:57 PM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

@known stranger...

scorpio...ahh...this one dont sting..;)

@dvty
thanks a lot....

@mm
thanks a lot...for the patronage...
and thanks for bringing back the kalideoscope...

@alexis...
"expecting more posts from you..."
I am flying high....got a a big kick when it came from you...

@anphy..
truth has become an endangered species now a days I m proud that I own one...;)..never mind if it is held anonymously...

@mathew...

thanks a lot..dear...

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home