Thursday, July 13, 2006

They comment on my life and I share that with the world - "wonderfool..."

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 6
Mind: 6.6
Body: 6.5
Spirit: 9.2
Friends/Family: 3
Love: 6.9
Finance: 6.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

Some one has devised a program to quantify things which are usually beyond quantification.

Though it is useless I dont find it as nonsense.I knew that I will get high rating in spirit..But what about my friends and family...3.I dunno what happened..

Come on my dear friends...Come on amma n achan...boost my ego. I want a perfect 10 there....next time when i take the test.

5 Comments:

Blogger starry said...

Thank u for stopping by my blog and do come again. I did your life quiz and got a pretty decent score.I did not know how to post it.

8:34 AM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

ohh tats not tough....
after the test...there is link in the same page that gives you the HTML code for your result...
just click it, copy...paste..
and yur report is ready...:-)
and danks for dropping by...n welcom back....

9:36 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Life score - 8.1

Mind - 7.7
Body - 7.7
Spirit - 6.5
Freindz/Family - 5.3
Love - 7.7
Finance - 7.7

(Spirit, Freindz/Family and Love were a li'l surprising)

:)

..Me

4:03 AM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

@rose..coool.. A disticntion in life..
a mere first class look at u with envious eyes...
;)he he

4:43 AM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

@ daff
there is link in that pic...
take the rate my life quiz...
jus click u r thru

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home